Kirby Puckett

Kirby Puckett

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thursday Night Pick

Ravens vs Steelers
Ok, I know the game has already started, but I swear, I haven't been watching it at all and don't even know what the score is. Anyway, the Ravens' Bernard Pierce anchored running game isn't scaring anyone, allowing the Steelers to key on a usually shaky anyway Joe Flacco. And that's without mentioning all the distractions they've had all week. I'll save my thoughts on the Ray Rice fiasco for a column in a few days. I'll say it right now, Baltimore isn't coming anywhere near a playoff spot this season unless Pierce finds a magic potion that turns him into the mid 90s Barry Sanders. Flacco needs a good running game for him to succeed, since he already throws too many interceptions, this is an easy pick.
The pick: Steelers

No comments:

Post a Comment