Kirby Puckett

Kirby Puckett

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursday Night Prediction-Week One

Ok, here's the deal: I'm going to predict the Thursday night game every week at about this time, and wait until Friday or Saturday to make the rest of my picks.
Seahawks over Packers
I made this pick 90% out of actual thought, 10% out of spite. Thinking about that made me think, What do Packers fans think of the Vikings? Obviously all of us hate Green Bay, but Packer fans seem more concerned with the Bears than the Vikings. So can they have a rivalry with both, or is their attitude more like, "Oh, that's cute. The Vikings think they're our rivals," If you have a friend who's a Packers fan, (which you shouldn't and if you do you should ditch him immediately) ask him about that.
As for the actual game, I think it'll be relatively close most of the time, but in the end I have to go with Seattle just because of how much better on D they are and the advantage they have of playing at home. While the Packers get a slight edge on offense, all the Hawks need to do is get one turnover to swing the advantage.
The pick: Seahawks

No comments:

Post a Comment